FLAUNT YOUR FACEBEAT TERMS & CONDITIONS
Avroy Shlain (Pty) Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “the Promoter”) is running a promotion named the Flaunt Your Facebeat competition (hereinafter referred to as “the Promotion”), and any person who enters (hereinafter referred to as “the Entrant”) agrees that they have read, understand and accept the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion that are set out below and are binding on the Entrant in their personal capacity.
A once-in-a-lifetime chance to be featured on our new website!
- IMPORTANT NOTICE
These terms and conditions and the Promotion rules contain certain terms and conditions which appear in similar text style to this clause and which:
- May limit the risk or liability of the Promoter or a third party; and/or
- May create risk or liability for the Entrant; and/or
- May compel the Entrant to indemnify the Promoter or a third party; and/or
- Serves as an acknowledgement, by the Entrant, of a fact.
- The Entrant cannot be a juristic entity and must be an individual.
- The Entrant must use the Avroy Shlain products purchased from the Promoter; entries submitted using other products, or products from other companies will be removed without discussion.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to, or must be understood to, unlawfully restrict, limit or avoid any rights or obligations, as the case may be, created for either the Entrant or the Promoter in terms of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008 (“the CPA”).
- The Entrant acknowledges that by submitting his or her entry to the Promotion, he/she has been given an appropriate opportunity to first read these terms and conditions before entering and he/she understands and agrees to the terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions, as well as suspend or terminate the Promotion or extend any time frames at any time. In the event of such suspension, termination or extension, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of the Promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter, its advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers and nominated agents.
- All Entrants to this Promotion participate entirely at their own risk. By reading and accepting these terms and conditions, the Entrant hereby indemnifies the Promoter, the Promoter’s directors, employees and/or agents of any and all liability pertaining to any damage, cost, injuries and losses of whatever nature sustained as a result of their participation in the Promotion and the use of the prize.
- The Promoter’s decision will be final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes are not transferable, and cannot be exchanged for cash or any form of remuneration.
- This Promotion is in no way associated with any of the media platforms on which its communications, materials, or messaging appears, aside from those owned and operated by the Promoter.
- RULES OF THE COMPETITION
- The Promotion starts on 6 March 2021 at 00:00.
- The Promotion ends on 6 April 2021 at 23:59.
- Winners will be selected by 12 April 2021. The promotion company will contact the winners by Tuesday, 13 April 2021 and officially announce the winners by 20 April 2021 across social media platforms.
To qualify for entry into the competition:
- The Entrant must upload a video or photo of him/herself flaunting their facebeat showcasing trending make-up looks, tips, and tricks using Avroy Shlain products. The video or photo must be:
- Uploaded to the Avroy Shlain website landing page; or
- Uploaded on Facebook, tagging @AvroyShlainSouthernAfrica; or
- Uploaded on Instagram tagging @avroyshlain_sa,;
- Using the hashtag #FlauntYourFacebeat.
- An entrant may submit a maximum of 4 entries of different natures.
- The Entrant must reside in the countries the Promoter specifically advertises and sells in being, Republic of South Africa; Lesotho, Mozambique, Namibia, Botswana and Eswatini.
- The Entrant cannot be a juristic entity and must be an individual.
- The Entrant must be 18 years or older.
- The winners will be selected by way of a random draw from all the qualifying entries submitted during competition duration. The Promoter will notify the 6 winners telephonically or via Direct Message on the social media channels, after which the winners will be announced on the Promoter’s Facebook and Instagram pages on the following Monday, or thereafter.
- The winner will have 7 days from the announcement date to respond to the Direct Message or call. If the winner has not responded within this period, the Promoter will be entitled to select an alternative prize winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any person that it knows is, or has reasonable grounds to believe is, ineligible for the competition. The promoter will not enter into any communication and the decision will be final.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment of any kind suffered by any Entrant in entering the competition, including as a result of any Entrant winning or not winning any prize.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries lost or delayed in computer error in transit. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- By entering the Promotion, Entrants agree to receive future correspondence from the Promoter, from which they may opt out at any stage.
- Winners agree to have their photos, vidoes and names published in promotional or advertising media.
- By entering this Promotion, each Entrant grants the Promoter a royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display the Entrant’s entry into the Promotion (including the photograph/video and all other content submitted by the Entrant) in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including but not limited to on any and all Internet media, including the Promoter’s websites and properties and on social networking sites (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, etc.) for any legal purpose whatsoever. Such a license shall be valid for a period of 12 months after the Promotion closes.
- An Entrant shall have no claim against the Promoter or anyone else relating to the use of their entry. Entrants will not receive any form of payment relating to the use of their entries.
- Entrants acknowledge and agree that the Promoter may receive many entries in connection with the Promotion and that some entries may be very similar in content, idea, theme, or in other respects to other entries received or submitted. The Entrant waives any and all claims that he/she may have had, may have and/or may have in the future, that any entry in this Promotion is similar to their entry, or that any compensation is due to the Entrant in connection with such an entry.
- By entering the Promotion, each Entrant warrants and represents the following with respect to their entry: the Entrant is the sole and exclusive creator, author and owner of the entry; no rights in the entry, or any portion thereof, have been granted to a third party, nor has any portion thereof otherwise been exploited in any way; and, the entry will not infringe on any rights of any third parties and will not give rise to any claims or infringement, invasion of privacy or publicity, or infringe on copyrights, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights or any rights or interests of any third party, or give rise to any claims for any payment whatsoever.