Are Avroy Shlain products locally manufactured?
Yes, all Avroy Shlain products are locally manufactured except for our make-up.
Does Avroy Shlain test on animals?
All Avroy Shlain products have been certified as cruelty-free by PETA. We do not conduct animal testing on any of our products or ingredients.
What Avroy Shlain products contain alcohol?
- All Avroy Shlain women’s fragrances – EDP & EDT
- All Avroy Shlain female aerosols
- Avroy Shlain Avroy Pure Vanilla Body Mist
- Avroy Shlain Coppélia Hair and Body Mist
- Avroy Shlain Even Tone Solutions Clearing Toner
- Avroy Shlain Skin Solutions Toner
- Avroy Shlain Skin Solutions Spot Clearing Gel
- Avroy Shlain Pink Diamond Hair/Body Mist
- Avroy Shlain Avroy Pure Lavender Body Mist
- Avroy Shlain Avroy Pure Vanila Body Mist
- All Avroy Shlain men’s fragrances – EDP & EDT
- All Avroy Shlain aerosols excluding: Endangered for Him Anti-perspirant Spray, Legendary Man Anti-perspirant Spray & Black Diamond Anti-perspirant Spray
- Avroy Shlain Skin Territory Bump Control Gel
- All Avroy Shlain roll-ons excluding Avroy Shlain Body Essence Anti-perspirant roll-on
- Avroy Pure Cooling Foot Spray
- Avroy Pure Menthol Foot Powder
What are parabens, and are they safe?
Parabens are the most widely used preservatives in cosmetics, pharmaceuticals and food. As preservatives, parabens give products a longer shelf-life, keep products safe for repeated use and prevent the growth of bacteria, mould and fungi.
Research by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the Cosmetic Toiletries and Fragrance Association of South Africa (CTFA) has proclaimed parabens safe and effective for use in cosmetics at recommended levels. Both organisations have stated they do not have evidence showing that parabens have any negative effects on human health.
Avroy Shlain is committed to providing safe, effective products and the best results for our customers. We use parabens at low levels and within the FDA and CTFA guidelines, which reassures our pledge of quality and safety.
How do I know what ingredients are in a particular product?
Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging.