How to apply Coppélia Colour Lashes in 3 Easy Steps
Lashes are the most transformative makeup accessory as they add instant glamour to your look.
When you’re looking to add drama and volume to your eyes, then applying some lashes is a great way to achieve this. As intimidating as they may be, we guarantee that by the end of this article, you’ll be a professional at this technique. What we admire the most about lashes is that they suit just about anyone and are very easy to apply! So, grab your Coppélia Colour lash strips and let’s help you master this art!
Applying the Avroy Shlain Coppélia Colour Lashes is as easy as 1, 2, 3…
- Start by applying your full makeup look – foundation, blush, highlighter, brows, eyeshadow & eyeliner. Don’t worry if you’re going for a natural look, your lashes will still look and feel stunning. Hold the lash strip along the lash line and measure it to make sure it’s not too wide for your eye. If the strip doesn’t quite fit your eye shape, trim it to fit.
- Apply lash glue along the lash strip, wait 20 – 30 seconds until the glue gets tacky. Then apply the strip down from above the lash, not from the front, positioning it as close as possible to your natural lashes.
- Once the strip is in place, gently press it down then allow the glue to dry naturally. Finish off the look by applying mascara to your lashes. This will help blend your natural lashes with the lash strips, achieving a natural look.
Tips for taking care of your lashes:
- Each set of Coppélia Colour Lashes is reusable up to 5 times. After using them, place them back on the tray and into the box.
- Always remove the glue build-up.
- Don’t sleep with your lash strips on. This will make them last longer and prevent irritation around the eye area when you reuse them.
- Avoid rubbing your eyes while wearing your lashes.