How To Wear A Fashion Scarf
A scarf must be one of the most versatile fashion accessories you could have in your wardrobe. Apart from the variety of colours and patterns, they can also be worn in so many different ways. Click on this video to view a few styling options that can turn your outfit from drab to fab in minutes.
Voluminous lashes anyone? Yes please!
- Twist the wand out of the tube and wipe off excess product on the edge of the tube.
- Place the wand of the Coppélia Colour Shape Shifting Mascara at the base of your upperlashes, then pull upward, coating the base of your lashes.
- Wiggle the wand in a zig-zag motion while you apply.
- Wait 30 seconds between coats.
- Repeat for the lower lashes.
NAIL IT IN STYLE
Enjoy salon-quality nails, without the hassle.
- Wipe your nails with nail polish remover before applying the first coat.
- Apply a coat of ColourFun Nail Enamel colour of your choice and allow it to dry.
- Start at the base, stroke the brush to the left, right and then the middle.
- Apply your second and third coat, and let it dry.
THE NO MAKE-UP LOOK
Perfect the no make-up look with our range of powders and long-lasting foundations.
- Moisturise with an Avroy Shlain moisturiser to ensure your make-up stays put, for longer.
- Apply the Coppélia Flawless Finish Foundation to your face. Carefully blend it onto your neck too.
- Set your look with the Coppélia Colour Loose Powder, then apply the Coppélia Colour Bronzing Pearls for a subtle glow.
If a sun-kissed glow is what you’re after, you’ll love the Coppélia Colour Bronzing Pearls.
- For best results start with the Coppélia Colour Perfect Cover Foundation.
- Use the Coppélia Colour Bronzing Pearls sponge to swipe product in downward motion on your T-Zone to accentuate your features.
- Keep adding the bronzing pearls lightly until you skin gives off a warm, golden finish.
Matte and shine
Complete any look with a standout lip colour to perfect your pout.
- Prep your lips by exfoliating them to remove any dead skin cells on the surface.
- Follow with an ointment of your choice to hydrate the lips.
- Apply the matte side of the Avroy Shlain Matte & Shine lipstick, then blot your lips on a tissue. Then apply the shiny side, and you’re good to go!
A simple black liner under the eye is the perfect way to make your eyes pop.
- Pull your lower eyelid down.
- Place the ColorFun Eye Pencil as close to your lash line as possible, then gently and slowly draw a thin line from the outer corner to the inner corner.
- Clean up any smudges with a cotton bud.
- Apply mascara, starting at the root and working toward the tips of the lashes.